forums : Jungle Scene

[f][t][r]

maximil420

respected junglist
 27 Jan 2003 22:49   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
=
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

Breakdancing to Jungle is stoopid

Breakdancing to jungle music is pretty lame in my opinion. Everyone stands in a big circle and watches the same bunch of wankers spin on their heads without regard to da rhythm. It's like combining a high-school dance with gymnastics. Breaking is hella tight but I don't think it goes with jungle. It should be done to hip hop where nobody dances anyways. I think a lot of peeps don't really want to dance as much when there are breakers because it makes dancing less communal and is kind of intimidating.
Discuss...

darksteppa1

respected junglist
  dj
 27 Jan 2003 22:52   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

Re: Breakdancing to Jungle is stoopid

it's just like saying,...........

THERE'S ALOT OF PEOPLE THERE AND YOU CAN'T MOVE A BUDGE.
i don't find that as a problem.

[ darksteppa1 - 27 Jan 2003 22:52 ]

codyk

o.g.
  nobody
 27 Jan 2003 22:54   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
+++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

I think it's tight. I just don't like it when it's all up close to the stage, move it back a little.

eddieyerba

respected junglist
  weinerdog
 27 Jan 2003 22:57   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

Maximil, i agree with you 110%.....breaking and jungle, IMO, don't mix (alot of people will say the same about jungle/mc'ing, but that's a whole other thread altogether). It just doesn't look right

booyakasha

respected junglist
  nobody
 27 Jan 2003 22:59   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

i agree.. breakdancers seem to think that they are the only ones that are allowed dancing space. they all look like clones to me.. doing the same moves.. wow great a windmill didnt the last five guys do that? *twirls finger*

plus they are way too cocky. wow. you break dance. so do 2 million other americans. *yawn*

horizontaltango

hardcore
 27 Jan 2003 23:22   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
+++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

I'm fine with them, as long as everyone has space to move. A few times, I got these "Why are you dancing, can't you see there's a circle going on?" looks (edit: from people who are just standing there watching), but I just keep going, haha.

Dancers are dancers, so why should it be you and I should get along so awfully... *chuckles*

[ horizontaltango - 27 Jan 2003 23:53 ]

[ horizontaltango - 27 Jan 2003 23:52 ]

mcjungledjdbass420yo

candidate
  Agent
 27 Jan 2003 23:24   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
=
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

i can dance like rerun on jenny jones

motherf**kin mcjungledjdbass420yo represent!

bboyelusive

junglist
  dancer
 27 Jan 2003 23:25   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
+
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

According to booyakasha ...

i agree.. breakdancers seem to think that they are the only ones that are allowed dancing space. they all look like clones to me.. doing the same moves.. wow great a windmill didnt the last five guys do that? *twirls finger*

plus they are way too cocky. wow. you break dance. so do 2 million other americans. *yawn*

you guys are funny.

jb

respected junglist
  nobody
 27 Jan 2003 23:26   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

whoa.

rubz

internet junkie
  subscriber
  dancer
 27 Jan 2003 23:31   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
+++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

I aint even gonna get into this subject... if you guys don't like breaking to d&b that's cool... JS is going to be the only place where you have any say so in the matter. In the meantime, get out of the way or get some skills.

bboyelusive

junglist
  dancer
 27 Jan 2003 23:43   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
+
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

heheh. these people talk as if they own the right to tell people how to f**kin dance. i mean when i go to jungle parties i dont yell at the drunk people who think they're poppin, nor i yell at the folks who have no rhythm. s**t just let people enjoy the f**kin' music, till then get a hobby other than going online and complaining about bboys that are taking your space.

i'll be in the front breaking *twirls finger* look guys a windmill!

maxx

music enthusiast
 28 Jan 2003 01:45   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

dude you guys dont even knoe.. this is how we express ourself towards the music.. we are not here to show off. or say like wow look at me I can break.. we have the utmost respect for everyone else.. everyone around us.. hey if we break.. I mean.. we are skilled dancers.. this is how far we have been dancing to music..I mean.. we can stand around and jumping up and down or just groove to the music... but we all have done that already and before.. we are just approaching the music with more style and impact.. it gives us energy.. we all wanna give it back by expressing it.. what its doing to our bodies making us move like that.. taking control.. man.. f**k it .. I ll leave the rest for all the real heads

sara

power user
  lush
 28 Jan 2003 01:54   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
+++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

somebody find that old post & recycle it so this one doesnt drag on forever

Rubz your great

frayedknot

shaolin
  dj
 28 Jan 2003 01:54   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
+++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

Re: Breakdancing to Jungle is super tight

you cant be serious......

sounds like a bit of jealousy here to me, dont hate participate, if youve got the upperbody stregnth

[ frayedknot - 28 Jan 2003 01:56 ]

freestyleliving

respected junglist
  crackhead
 28 Jan 2003 01:59   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

breakin is fuchin freshnes,,,

if you dont like it go home,,

i swear,,,ppl talk s**t on everything

"go home"

junglewoman

respected junglist
  dj
 28 Jan 2003 02:34   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

maxx

music enthusiast
 28 Jan 2003 07:52   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

here it is Sara

for all those that hate

http://junglescene.com/forums/browse.php?fid=87&tid=1960&mode=flat

alien8

internet junkie
  nobody
 28 Jan 2003 08:10   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
+++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

good grief!!

****slaps forhead****

2bad

o.g.
  hermit
 28 Jan 2003 08:29   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
+++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

According to maximil420 ...

Breakdancing to jungle music is pretty lame in my opinion. Everyone stands in a big circle and watches the same bunch of wankers spin on their heads without regard to da rhythm. It's like combining a high-school dance with gymnastics. Breaking is hella tight but I don't think it goes with jungle. It should be done to hip hop where nobody dances anyways. I think a lot of peeps don't really want to dance as much when there are breakers because it makes dancing less communal and is kind of intimidating.
Discuss...

its okay to be ignorant sometimes. dumbass

defiant

respected junglist
  producer
 28 Jan 2003 08:29   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

big up the breakers!

however you want to express yourself (in a positive way) to the music is how you should... respect those around you just as the non breakers should do the same. it's all good. =]

[ defiant - 28 Jan 2003 08:31 ]

theserum

respected junglist
  dj
 28 Jan 2003 08:36   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

most clubs cant handle breakers because
a. the clubs are too small w/ too many people
b. there isnt sufficient flooring
c. weak individuals get jealous

when done right breaking IS the sickest s**t to watch, however some peeps do have trouble w/ the jungle riddim and appear to have no flow. if thats the case take your eyes elsewhere. you dont have to watch. go sit at the bar & drink or som'm.

dj_dimas

o.g.
  dj
 28 Jan 2003 09:25   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
+++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

I'm actually thrilled that elements of hip hop have found its way to it's new D&B home...

And how can you say they are not on beat? there are 160-170+ beats per minute, I think they flow appropriately....

guyblack

respected junglist
  mc
 28 Jan 2003 09:37   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

when there is an allowance for all its all good ... aplace for the cicle , a place for crowd interaction... many times the two do not co-exist.
however whether its tap for ragtime or breakin orBBOYIN for this .this is no new question. in the eighties ...in the nineties and into the new millenium

dollparts

internet junkie
  subscriber
 28 Jan 2003 10:07   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
+++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

It IS kind hard to catch the beat to jungle, but when you do get the hang of it it looks that much sicker.

zero_1

o.g.
  dj
 28 Jan 2003 10:08   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
+++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

yo dawg i thought hard core junglism was all about bboyin aight. yeah yeah and all that s**t.

no actually, this book called The Ecstacy Generation that explains the evolution of raving in the 80's to the death of it all in the id 90's said that when jungle first started coming about all the bboys in England were the first people into it because "English hip hop just wasn't runnin'"

so i guess breakdancing to jungle makes a lot of sense. i personally don't have a very strong opinion n this subject. I appreciate self expression in most forms, breakdancing would be one of those.

I do seem to notice that besides breakers, not too many people are dancing to jungle these days anyway. i mean, even when nobody is breaking and taking up all the good space. i guess nobody wants to risk spilling their drink.

thadevious1

hardcore
  nobody
 28 Jan 2003 10:10   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
+++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

that book is.....um interesting...

[ thadevious1 - 28 Jan 2003 10:11 ]

dinfinite

respected junglist
  subscriber
  nobody
 28 Jan 2003 10:16   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

Talking s**t about people being artistic and expressive is stupid. Thinking that you know what's the right thing to do to jungle music is stupid. Assuming that you are the authority on the do's and dont's of the jungle scene is stupid and disrespecting b-boys and b-girls is stupid. Don't hate ... fornicate!

ganjaripper

internet junkie
 28 Jan 2003 10:31   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
+++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

This is a little off topic but here is what this thread made me think about.

What I used to love more than anything about Jungle was that it was high energy dance music that I as a raver could relate to more than trance or house. I could dance myself into ecstacy without the aid of anything besides maybe Red Bull.

As my peers and I get older we seem to be doing more drinking and rocking out and less high energy dancing. I look back on the nights at Buzz where I would dance until 3:30 in the morning and then take a cab home sopping wet. I would go to see the talent but more importantly to get that high from the non-stop dancing. I was a raver. The scene used to be more of a rave scene. I miss that.

But things have changed. It is no longer easy to do 18 and up and that is where the high energy lies. There are no longer that many legitimate superclubs that can provide this atmosphere without risk of being raided or shut down.

Raving seems to be dead (sober or otherwise) but I sure do miss it!

Edited to add message to Chris, Forrest, Vlad and Max:
We're going to be raving in Miami fo sho!!! I can't fuggin wait.

[ ganjaripper - 28 Jan 2003 10:54 ]

company_correct

o.g.
  nobody
 28 Jan 2003 11:35   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
+++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

steve i have an extra binky for you

bassik

candidate
  dancer
 28 Jan 2003 12:01   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
=
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

all i have to say is respect respect respect. and there is a lack of it here. people on the jungle room do s**t that takes up alot of room all the time. they may not be braking but its just the way they dance. well its the same for bboy/b-girls everywhere. nobody should be saying anything about how another person dances. and if you dont like it when they do it it doesnt hurt to look in another direction. you should give these people props for the way they express them selves and the skills that they have for doing it. i would like to see everyone who doesnt like to see windmills in here cuz they are always done to do some. and if you cant do them (the right way) then dont talk.

canoe

record store
 28 Jan 2003 12:30   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
+++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

"i like breakbeats and beating on the walls of bathrooms" -aceyalone

without the breaks, there would be no breakdancers, get it "break" dancers..... breaks/jungle is beyond compatible to people dancing to the "break". in case of any people who dont get it, jungle, d&b is mainly based on a breakbeat..... duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

infamoustylez

o.g.
  dancer
 28 Jan 2003 12:53   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
+++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

that's right.. you tell em man

According to canoe ...

"i like breakbeats and beating on the walls of bathrooms" -aceyalone

without the breaks, there would be no breakdancers, get it "break" dancers..... breaks/jungle is beyond compatible to people dancing to the "break". in case of any people who dont get it, jungle, d&b is mainly based on a breakbeat..... duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dollparts

internet junkie
  subscriber
 28 Jan 2003 13:32   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
+++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

Please don't fornicate either

According to dinfinite:

Don't hate ... fornicate!

unifire

respected junglist
  subscriber
  dancer
 28 Jan 2003 16:41   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

The main opposition I seem to be getting about b-boying in these threads is the same problem I've had with it. I remember at the Next Door Bar n Grill when the breaking crews were all representing, 95% of the attention was on the breaking circle and the stage maybe got 5% of the attention. I was like one of the only people giving the deejays the attention I feel they deserve.

Now that experience has left a bitter taste in my mouth regarding break circles, but I never really experience that problem at any other club. That seemed to be the only place where the break circle would go SOOO out of hand that there was *practically* nowhere else to dance and I was actually getting pissed off.

The dancing in the circles was DOPE though. I could not deny that. It's just the fact that it was a HUGE ass circle in a SMALL ass club...those two aspects just don't blend well together. small club/big circle

People seem to be overreacting. There is always room to dance at Respect, the Orion, and just about every jungle party I ever go to. No matter what, I know I can always find some kind of space on the floor to dance. RESPECT.

[ unifire - 28 Jan 2003 16:42 ]

booyakasha

respected junglist
  nobody
 28 Jan 2003 16:46   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

According to bboyelusive ...

you guys are funny.

id like to take a minute to point out that im only one guy **chuckle**

id also like to point out that if asked my opinion by ANYONE in real life, i will give the same response.. its got nothing to do with 'talking s**t online'.

id also like to state that i dance. alot. and well. but i dont breakdance, and thats just about all that [seems] to be supported on the west coast. i come from a different style, and im used to battling in circles, but not breakdancing. i have yet to find a single person out here to battle [that battle dances (steppastyle)]

yeah. thats my 2 cents. ask me offline and you get the same response.

//edit

id also like to add that i respect breakers 100%, when they are good, and original.

[ booyakasha - 28 Jan 2003 16:47 ]

unifire

respected junglist
  subscriber
  dancer
 28 Jan 2003 16:48   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

I'm down to battle your toy ass steppa style. Bring it on!

darksteppa1

respected junglist
  dj
 28 Jan 2003 16:51   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

bring it on yall.BATTLE,BATTLE,BATTLE!!

booyakasha

respected junglist
  nobody
 28 Jan 2003 16:52   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

lololololololololololololololoolol

remember you asked.

According to unifire ...

I'm down to battle your toy ass steppa style. Bring it on!

unifire

respected junglist
  subscriber
  dancer
 28 Jan 2003 16:52   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

:-D LMAO :-D

roze

respected junglist
  lush
 28 Jan 2003 16:57   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

its fun and relazing to see people gettin their s**t on, gettin all crazy to the music. you know they feel it,why dis it? its good to see people moving and enjoying their time, wether drunk n stumblin, moving your head beack n forth, doin the mash potatoe,dont be a critic.

johnny5

respected junglist
 28 Jan 2003 17:52   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

breakdancing is tight, especially when done right...
but sometimes breakers don't respect other peoples space & that's when it's annoying...
i've had this experience at recon & respect...
i even had a breaker ask me to move cuz i was in his way when i was dancing. since i was there 1st i said no & to use what space he had.
but breaking comes w/ the music/scene & is a well respected artform...ya'll keep on rockin!
& big ups to westcoast rockers.

[ johnny5 - 28 Jan 2003 17:53 ]

maximil420

respected junglist
 28 Jan 2003 18:57   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

hella respect for everyone sharing their opinions. there is no right or wrong on this issue, due to it being an issue of taste/ style/ preference.

I would like to say to 2bad that you are a f**king lame immature wanker for calling me ignorant for expressing my opinion. Just because you don't agree with my opinion doesn't make me ignorant or a dumbass. That's all the time i'm gonna waste on your ignorant closed minded ass biatch

djkgb

rudebwoy
  subscriber
  nobody
 28 Jan 2003 19:15   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
+++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

i never saw breaking in jungle when i was in london and when i first went out to a dnb gig in LA i was like what the hell are these guys doing. i still dont have a clue about all this b-boy stuff and the popping/locking thing... but hey.. gwaan with your bad self. so long as i dont get kicked in the jaw its all good respect the skills.

jungledude420

smoke one bro
 28 Jan 2003 19:16   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

EuRo's cAn't DaNCe
According to djkgb ...

i never saw breaking in jungle when i was in london and when i first went out to a dnb gig in LA i was like what the hell are these guys doing. i still dont have a clue about all this b-boy stuff and the popping/locking thing... but hey.. gwaan with your bad self. so long as i dont get kicked in the jaw its all good respect the skills.

bruce

respected junglist
  dancer
 28 Jan 2003 19:21   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

Re: Breakdancing to Jungle is the s**t

This topic is wack in my opion becasue it brings up all this negative s**t just by even stating your opion on the matter.. we don't need the drama. Just dance...... do your own thing..... or maybe atleast put this in the Antishout forum......... But yeah what ever.. do your thing...... Breaks keep rocking it.. your doing a good thing..... some times it's the ony thing at a party that makes it still fun to be there.....

[ bruce - 29 Jan 2003 02:32 ]

adi

internet junkie
  nobody
 28 Jan 2003 19:21   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
+++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

according to maximill420

Breakdancing to jungle music is pretty lame in my opinion. Everyone stands in a big circle and watches the same bunch of wankers spin on their heads without regard to da rhythm.

i think ppl call that enjoying themselves and having fun...
wot i dont understand is how "wankers" can come on here and talk down about other ppl everyday...pretty pathetic

bleh

booyakasha

respected junglist
  nobody
 28 Jan 2003 19:22   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

adi its called a public forum and noone is forcing you to read it.

maximil420

respected junglist
 28 Jan 2003 19:40   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

I hella did not intend drama with my post, I was looking for a stimulating discussion of something related to the Junglescene. For the most part I just wanted to hear peoples opinions on the matter. As for the "wanker" thing, thats just been my word of the week or some s**t. It's a fun ass word to say.

Wanker

wanker

wAnKeR

WANKER

try it when you get all overheated reading comments you don't agree with.
To tell you the truth, I don't even really identify with the Junglescene (especially SoCal) much anymore. When I got into jungle from techno, trance and house in 98/99; it was an entirely different scene. Now I rarely see the old heads, and I rarely catch the vibe that I used to get. Not talking s**t, that's just how it is. It's not the same. Which is good and bad. It's moved in a hip hop direction of turntablism, mc, and breakin; and away from a rave direction. The funny thing is that raves have moved in a direction that is different from from what it used to be. I don't know, I'm confused.
I do know that I went to a sick ass Ghetto tek and electro smut hoe down this weekend that had a f**king brilliant vibe, and there I saw some old heads. And everyone was dancing and expressing themselves and smacking asses and it was great and I'm so happy that I finally got the "feeling" again. Maybe I should quite this whole jungle thing, but everytime I say that I bust out my old skool crate and I remember what I f**kin love about jungle. Unfortunately what I love about jungle in largely absent in the present jungle scene.

booyakasha

respected junglist
  nobody
 28 Jan 2003 19:42   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

heres a mindf**k.. has the scene changed.. or have you changed? or are you just bitter because your friends arent around and you dont feel the same? ever wonder why no party ever feels like your first party? and nothing is ever always the same? because it gets old.

at first its sensory overload.. its a new thing. .. its.. exciting.. then you get used to it.. and its not the same.. sucks.. but.. such is life.

adi

internet junkie
  nobody
 28 Jan 2003 19:44   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   
+++
[reply][?][+/-][ed]

according to booyakasha

adi its called a public forum and noone is forcing you to read it.

it is a public forum and wot are u talking about forcing? i chose to read it and i chose to reply right?

bleh

[other topics]  end >>

next comments

[post new topic]  [reply]

check calendar
Jungle Scene +
Clubs and Parties +
Photos +
Producing +
Neptune For Poetry +
Hip-Hop +
Party Reviews +
General Discussion +
Ragga +
Dubstep +
Dancer's Corner +
Sets and Tracklistings +
Dubplates +
Listen to This! +
Liquid Funk +
Event Developers +
Top Tens +
Releases / Promos / Albums +

[Today's Active Topics]
latest posts:

Dubstep:
- Dub Bananez- Dark Lion In The Streets of Kingston
- MTA Records All Day - East London - June 21
- Shogun Audio London @ Pulse London - Apr 25
General Discussion:
- Buy New:Nikon D90-Nikon D800-Nikon D3X-Nikon D700-Canon 7D-C
- Deep Dubstep Heads
- Buy New:Nikon D90-Nikon D800E-Nikon D7100-Nikon D610-Canon 7
Releases / Promos / Albums:
- DOSE - Organic Beats Mix April 2014
- [Release] Phaeny - Can't Keep On / I'll Be - 26/4/2014
- Depth of Vision EP (Vol.2) - Out Today on AutomAte
Jungle Scene:
- DETAIL Mix & Interview For Drum&Bass Arena
- DJ Bazia - Respect Due / DJ L.A.B - Loud & Clear - (Deep in
- Exit Point - Time To Shine (Forthcoming On Rancid Records)
Sets and Tracklistings:
- GANJABOAT / HITZ / 2014 HIP HOP DEMO
- GANJABOAT / LIVE IN LACKAWANNA 2014 DUBSTEP
- 2 FrEeE DoWnLoAdS!! Audio7herapy - DnB Mix's
Clubs and Parties:
- MONKEY DANCE 5/4/14BRISTOL-FREDDY FROGGS/DR ROMAN/SMILEY MAX
- NO COVER! 3/9 SOLID SUNDAYS SAN DIEGO
- NO COVER! TONIGHT! NIGHTSTALKER AT SOLID SUNDAYS & MC REFLEX
Dancer's Corner:
- go-go dancers...
- Anual Tao-A-Go-Go competition. $10k grand prize
- a video of me poppin to a track by zero t and beta 2
Suggestion / Questions / Problems:
- Buy Samsung Note 3+Gear$600/Samsung Galaxy S4 IV$420/Grand
- Try to connect us to other social media...
- Dia De Los Muertos Jungle Party SF
Producing:
- Buy Samsung Note 3 $450/BlackBerry Porsche Pí9982/Sony PS4
- Need help identifying these breaks!
- Preparing breaks for the sampler...
Hip-Hop:
- NEW VIDEO: Substance Abuse "Frontrow"
- LA Artists/producers
- DJ Rob One Un Jiggy Reggae 3 - Shape Shifters-

Recent photos can be found here.
1 users logged in
2 lurking users